Where to add policy suggestions?
Choose your Top 5 Education Policy Reforms
- Short on time? Based on consultations with education experts, leaders and state officials, 12 catalytic reforms haved emerged. Take out a few minutes, and pick your favorite ones here: https://goo.gl/juhwmf
How to add policy suggestions?
- Click above: Ministry of Human Resource Development: Some inputs for Draft National Education Policy 2016
- Go to top right corner of the page and press Edit, you will find the editable text of the entire document or,
- To edit a section of the policy, click on the edit logo corresponding to that section.
- Mark you changes in red, so that one can tell the difference between the original document and the changes made.
- Click on save option at the end of the page and voila! its done.
What is NEP Wiki?
India has embarked on an historic mission of formulating a National Education Policy (NEP). Two official documents now give a distinct idea of the contours of the NEP: One by the Committee for Evolution of the New Education Policy, headed by TSR Subramanian and the second by the MHRD titled Some Inputs for Draft National Education Policy 2016. The MHRD has invited comments onthe document with a deadline of August 15 at email@example.com.
Technology has been the most powerful tool for democratization of public space. A group of citizens and CSOs—NEP Alliance—have decided to use the tool of Wiki to democratize the discourse on NEP, probably the first time in the history of Indian public policy making.This is participatory democracy at its best! Use this forum to discuss, debate, comment and edit both the MHRD and TSR Committee documents. And get your colleagues, friends and family on the NEP Wiki.
- TSR Report: Report of the Committee for Evolution of the New Education Policy
- MHRD: Some Inputs for Draft National Education Policy 2016
- CCS Reform Ideas
- Right to Education Act
- National Policy on Education 1968
- National Policy on Education 1986 (modified in 1992)
- FDR's Suggestions on some inputs for Draft National Education Policy 2016
- If you doubt what a WIKI can do, see: A book made from wikipedia edits to the iraq war entry
- At times due to slow internet, you might find yourself with wiki editor/comparison tool (with complicated HTML editing tools).
- Click on the second option from the right in the toolbar and switch to a What You See is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor which is simpler than MS Word
- You can also monitor the page, which means that you will receive an e-mail in case a change is made to the page
- History option at the end of the page allows you to compare different versions of the page and see who contributed what
- In case you would like to engage with us further or if you have any queries/comments, write to us at nepwiki at ccs.in
- Learn more about Tiki.
- Get help, including the official documentation and support forums.